Touratech Suspension lowering shock (-20mm) for Triumph Tiger 900 Rallye Pro from 2020 Type Explore HP/PDS
This shock absorber is perfect for reducing the seat height (-20mm) on the Triumph Tiger 900 Rallye Pro. Your Triumph Tiger 900 Rallye Pro stays well tuned and ideally suited to touring use. The ExploreHP/PDS emulsion shock absorber can be adjusted via a hand wheel that adjusts the hydraulic spring preload. to be adapted to the load of the big travel luggage. Its compact design also houses our PDS system. This provides hydraulic protection that prevents bottoming out even while carrying full touring gear in the most extreme off-road conditions. The shock absorber is protected against mechanical overload. Damping characteristics change depending on the road surface. Under most riding conditions, the shock absorber gives a smooth response and is comfortably adjusted for a less strenuous ride.
Most important features:
- The shock absorber is configured on the basis of our experience with the Triumph Tiger 900 Rallye Pro and is set "ready-to-ride".
- Parameters include weight of the vehicle / pivot of the shock absorber / constructional conditions / test rides.
- The shock absorber described here is designed for up to 100 kg weight of the rider including travel luggage.
- The rear and front sections of the motorcycle should be adjusted for all chassis solutions.
- If only one component is changed, optimal handling will not be achieved.
- IMPORTANT: We seriously advise against sliding the fork tubes up in the fork clamp.
This has an extremely adverse effect on the motorbike's handling.
To ensure the parked stability of your Triumph Tiger 900 Rallye Pro after it has been lowered, we recommend using shorter kick stand and/or the centre stand.
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-mount shock absorber -20mm
- General Operating License
- Mounting instructions / user manual
The basic setup fitted here is designed for riders up to 100 kg aditional luggage. Modifications are possible for a heavier rider (more than 100 kg) and/or if the bike is usually ridden with a passenger / with luggage. In this case, we individually modify the shock absorber to meet your needs. Please use our suspension check and send us the completed form.
If you have any further questions, we will be happy to advise you. Contact us.
|Model year from||2020|